Winterize Your ATV, Motorcycle & Side by Side - leduc motors
Get your bikes, ATVs & Side by Sides cozy and ready for our harsh Canadian
winters, by taking it to Leduc Motors to be winterized! We at Leduc Motors,
will get your toys ready to be stored by doing the following maintenace
- Doing a general over view of all Fasteners. Which means we check and tighten all screws, bolts, and clamps. As well as checking & lubricating cables and pivot points!
- For Kawasaki units we will check for applicable factory service bulletins to be preformed
- Checking, adjusting and lubricating the Chassis . Our mechanics will be going over the steering, wheels, suspension, drive chain, brakes and tire pressures.
- Preforming Fluid checks will also be on our list. We will be adding a fuel stabilizer to your tank & running the machine for 5 minutes to make sure it is in the system. Oil & filter changes will aslo be taking place during our fluid check! In additon, we will be checking the clutch, front & rear brake fluid. Along with the anti-freeze, front and rear drive oil!
- Please note that we will not be changing any fluids without the customers approval first.
- Making sure all the Electrical is running smooth is also on our list. We will be checking and adjusting the turn signals, fuel & temp gauge and the cooling fan. Lights that we will be looking are the hazards, tail, dash & indicator, running, high and low beams. The Engine kill switch, front and rear brake switch, as well as the clutchan and side stand switch will be viewed too!
- If your machine has audio, a horn, and/or cruise control that will looked at as well.
- Inspecting the Engine will involve us looking at the belt, seals, sheaves, guides, and bushings!